- Learn about becoming a Biochemistry or Chemistry major at the University of Mississippi.Our undergraduate chemistry summer programs provide opportunities for students from all over the countryThe Jurss Group develops next generation catalysts for artificial photo-synthesis and hydrocarbon C-H bond functionalization.
- $26 Million Gift Makes STEM Building Reality
- Prof. Fortenberry Featured in Scientific American
- Chemistry Majors Represent at SURC 2020
- 3 Honors Freshman Scholars are Chemistry Majors
- Former PhD Graduate John Kelly Highlighted in C&E News
- Forensic Chemistry Major Named Portz Scholar
- Two Chemistry Majors Accepted into Rural Physician Scholarship Program
- Recent Chemistry Graduate Wins Big Fellowship
- Tackling the Forensic Unknowns of 3D-printed Firearms
- Gerald Rowland Wins Teaching Award
- Charles L. Hussey Named Distinguished Professor
- Congratulations to our Chemistry Graduates!
Thu27Feb20204:00 pmCoulter 211
02/27 Seminar: Dr. Kensha Clark (Memphis) will present a seminar to the department
Sat07Mar2020Have a good break and recharge for the rest of the semester!
March 7 – 15: Spring Break
Thu09Apr20204:00 pmCoulter 211
04/09 Seminar: Dr. Nick Herrmann (Texas State) will present a seminar to the department