- Department Announces Fall Seminar Series
- Chemistry Faculty Connect Students and Industry Leaders through virtual StudyUSA program
- Department Welcomes Prof. Eden Tanner
- BS Chemistry Graduate Named Intern of the Year at UMMC
- Congratulations to Faculty With Recent Cover Articles!
- Equity and Inclusion in the Chemical Sciences Requires Actions not Just Words
- Confronting Racism in Chemistry Journals
- Two Chemistry Professors Receive College of Liberal Arts Research Awards
- Senior Biochemistry Major Honored by the Columns Society
- Three Chemistry Majors Receive Health Profession Awards
- Two Chemistry Majors Receive ODK Leadership Awards
- Department Announces 2019-2020 Chemistry Student Awards
ACS National Meeting (Virtual)
Mon24Aug20208:00 amCoulter Hall
Fall Term Begins
Thu10Sep20204:00 pmCoulter 211
09/10/2020 Prof. Eden Tanner will present "Ionic Liquids for Nanoparticle Drug Delivery: How Weird Solvents Do Really Cool Things as Biomaterials"
Thu17Sep20204:00 pmCoulter 211
09/17/2020 Prof. Saumen Chakraborty will present "At the Crossroad of Bioenergy: Creating Artificial Bio(inorganic) Catalysts"
Thu24Sep20204:00 pmCoulter 211
09/24/2020 Prof. Ryan Fortenberry will present "Quantum Chemistry and Spectroscopy: A Match Made in the Heavens"
Thu08Oct20204:00 pmCoulter 211
10/08/2020 Prof. Jason Ritchie will present "Electrolyte Materials for Fuel Cells and Batteries"
Wed14Oct20208:00 amNew Orleans, LA
Thu12Nov20204:00 pmCoulter 211
11/12/2020 Prof. Jonah Jurss will present "Carbon Dioxide Reduction to Carbon Monoxide and Methane with Earth-Abundant Catalysts Featuring Redox-Active Macrocycles"
Tue17Nov20208:00 amCoulter Hall
Fall Term Ends
Wed15Dec20218:00 amHonolulu, Hawaii