- Chemical Physics Major Research Featured
- Chemistry Professors Receive NSF Award to Explore Lower-Energy Light
- Chemistry Graduate Wins National Portz Scholarship for the Second Year in a Row
- Department Announces Fall Seminar Series
- Chemistry Faculty Connect Students and Industry Leaders through virtual StudyUSA program
- Department Welcomes Prof. Eden Tanner
- BS Chemistry Graduate Named Intern of the Year at UMMC
- Congratulations to Faculty With Recent Cover Articles!
- Equity and Inclusion in the Chemical Sciences Requires Actions not Just Words
- Confronting Racism in Chemistry Journals
- Two Chemistry Professors Receive College of Liberal Arts Research Awards
- Senior Biochemistry Major Honored by the Columns Society
9/29/2020 Graduate Student Morgan Perkins will Present "Molecular Properties of the HCN ∙ ∙ ∙ HX Series (X = F, Cl, Br, I)"
10/08/2020 Prof. Jason Ritchie will present "Electrolyte Materials for Fuel Cells and Batteries"
11/12/2020 Prof. Jonah Jurss will present "Carbon Dioxide Reduction to Carbon Monoxide and Methane with Earth-Abundant Catalysts Featuring Redox-Active Macrocycles"
Tue17Nov20208:00 amCoulter Hall
Fall Term Ends
Wed15Dec20218:00 amHonolulu, Hawaii