- Two UM Chemistry Professors Take Both Covers in Same JPCA Issue
- Danny Bailey Receives University of Mississippi Staff Service Award!
- Biochemistry Freshmen Receive Honors College Scholarships
- Chemical Physics Major Research Featured
- Chemistry Professors Receive NSF Award to Explore Lower-Energy Light
- Chemistry Graduate Wins National Portz Scholarship for the Second Year in a Row
- Department Announces Fall Seminar Series
- Chemistry Faculty Connect Students and Industry Leaders through virtual StudyUSA program
- Department Welcomes Prof. Eden Tanner
- BS Chemistry Graduate Named Intern of the Year at UMMC
- Congratulations to Faculty With Recent Cover Articles!
- Equity and Inclusion in the Chemical Sciences Requires Actions not Just Words
11/03/2020 Graduate Student Nicholas Sparks will present a seminar to the department
11/12/2020 Prof. Jonah Jurss will present "Carbon Dioxide Reduction to Carbon Monoxide and Methane with Earth-Abundant Catalysts Featuring Redox-Active Macrocycles"
Tue17Nov20208:00 amCoulter Hall
Fall Term Ends
01/28/2021 Prof. Ellen Sletten (UCLA) will present a seminar to the department
02/11/2021 Prof. Vikas Nanda (Rutgers) will present a seminar to the department
02/25/2021 Prof. Jorge Gonzalez (University of Valencia) will present a seminar to the department
03/11/2021 Prof. Daniel Crawford (Virginia Tech) will present a seminar to the department
04/08/2021 Prof. Tim Stemmler (Wayne State) will present a seminar to the department
Wed15Dec20218:00 amHonolulu, Hawaii