- Learn about becoming a Biochemistry or Chemistry major at the University of Mississippi.Our undergraduate chemistry summer programs provide opportunities for students from all over the countryThe Jurss Group develops next generation catalysts for artificial photo-synthesis and hydrocarbon C-H bond functionalization.
- 3 Honors Freshman Scholars are Chemistry Majors
- Former PhD Graduate John Kelly Highlighted in C&E News
- Forensic Chemistry Major Named Portz Scholar
- Two Chemistry Majors Accepted into Rural Physician Scholarship Program
- Recent Chemistry Graduate Wins Big Fellowship
- Tackling the Forensic Unknowns of 3D-printed Firearms
- Gerald Rowland Wins Teaching Award
- Charles L. Hussey Named Distinguished Professor
- Congratulations to our Chemistry Graduates!
- Alumni Profile: Stephen Emerson
- Ready for Takeoff: Navy ROTC graduate Garrett Booth spends spring semester on staff
- Professor Cizdziel publishes Book on Forensic Chemistry
Tue21Jan2020Excited to have everyone back! See you in class!
January 21: First Day of Class
Thu30Jan20204:00 pmCoulter 211
01/30 Seminar: Dr. James Parker (US Army Research Office) will present a seminar to the department
Thu13Feb20204:00 pmCoulter 211
02/13 Seminar: Dr. Isao Noda (Delaware) will present a seminar to the department
Thu27Feb20204:00 pmCoulter 211
02/27 Seminar: Dr. Kensha Clark (Memphis) will present a seminar to the department
Sat07Mar2020Have a good break and recharge for the rest of the semester!
March 7 – 15: Spring Break
Thu09Apr20204:00 pmCoulter 211
04/09 Seminar: Dr. Nick Herrmann (Texas State) will present a seminar to the department